- Programs make your guests feel “at home” during your wedding ceremony by providing a guide to the ceremony and the people involved in it.
- Programs make timeless souvenirs that your families and guests can take with them to remember your special day.
- Programs can provide information about how to get to the reception.
- Programs are the most appropriate place to recognize deceased parents, grandparents, etc.
- Programs can inform guests about your new address, phone number, etc.
For the most flexible custom program, we use our business card stock (in white or ivory) for the cover and, if needed, a matching letterhead stock for the inner sheets. You can use any size program as long as it can be derived from an 8 1/2" by 11" piece of stock. Prices include the stock, printing front and back, scoring the cover for easier folding and drilling holes for ribbon; if you do not email us the copy (text) for the program in a Word document, you may incur additional typesetting costs.
Inner Sheet - Letterhead Sheet in Ivory or White
1st 100 Price - $85
Additional 25s - $15
A more traditional cover is a 61CL (large ivory panel) sheet or a 61WCL (large white panel) sheet with a liturgical symbol embossed or thermographed within the panel; inner sheets are 30CL (medium ivory non-panel) sheet or 30WCL (medium white non-panel) sheets with ceremony information potentially printed on pages one, two, three and/or four.
Traditional Cover or insert sheet
1st 100 - $120
Additional 25s - 19
Other options include 1) adding an explanation of the liturgical symbol on the bottom of page three of the cover, 2) using an embossed 3-letter monogram in place of the liturgical symbol or 3) using embossed entwined rings between the bride and groom’s monograms in place of the liturgical symbol.